The Sony XLR-K2M Microphone Kit
is the perfect accessory for those wanting to record audio directly to their camera. The XLR module
is much like any XLR inputs found on Sony video cameras consisting of 2 x Professional XLR connections with settings - Auto/Manual & Mic/Mic 48v/Line.
- Lightweight & compact XLR adaptor & microphone kit for high quality, low noise audio recording for Sony cameras with a multi Interface Shoe.
- Supplied with a ECM-XM1 shotgun microphone, but also compatible to a wide range of other professional microphones.
- Direct connection from mixer with 2 mic/line inputs via two rugged XLR connectors, with independent level control & selectable 48V phantom powering
- Compact design, using multi-interface shoe, allows the adaptor to draw power from camera in a compact & light weights structure without the need
for additional batteries.
- Newly developed mic holder reduces mechanical vibration.
- Fur type windscreen, with a low-cut switch for each channel, reduces wind & other low-frequency noise.
Links & Downloads:
- Sony AXP35, X10II, RX10III, a77II, a99, a7, a7S, a7SII, a7R, a7RII
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions