- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR
cameras & portable audio recorders as a source of primary & reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube & windshield,
plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged
from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new & included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously
via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production & editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function, designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail & clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
- VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-camera Microphone
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB cable
- Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable
Links & Downloads:
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions