One of the most versatile DSLR lenses available, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM from Canon is an L-Series telephoto zoom ideal for
a variety of subjects ranging from portraiture to sports.The fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions & also
offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects.
Complementing the speed & optics is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable working handheld
& in low-light situations. A ring-type USM & internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, & accurate autofocus performance, as
well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent
focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range & offers notable control over depth of field for working
with selective focus techniques.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light
conditions & with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that it optimized
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, & quiet autofocus performance
as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.9'-infinity or 8.2'-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field & selective focus
- A weather-resistant design protects the lens from dust & moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have
also been applied to the front & rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints & smudging.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included & benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X & EF 2X teleconverters.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) mm 88.8 x 199mm
- Focal Range: 70-200mm
- Max Aperture: f/2.8
- Special Coatings: Air Sphere Coating (ASC)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (m): 1.2
- Max Magnification: 0.21x
- Fluorine Coating: Yes
- Image Stabilizer: Yes, 3.5 stops (CIPA standard)
- Number of aperture blades: 8
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Approx. Weight (g): 1480
- Lens Hood: ET-87
- Lens Cap: E-72II
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions