SmallRig Rosette Arm (11") 3959, made of aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel, features 1/4"-20 screws and anti-twist ARRI stretchable pins at both ends for securely attaching accessories such as monitors, LED lights, microphones, mobile phones, iPads, action cameras, etc.
- The thumbscrew helps lock accessories and has holes for hex keys for further tightening.
- Newly designed ball heads, which are 360-degree adjustable, come with a spiral pattern to increase friction and bear up to a load of 3KG.
- New locking structure at the rosette joint for smoother angle adjustment.
- An ergonomically designed anti-off thumb lever, with a built-in thrust ball bearing, feels smooth and comfortable as well as quickly locks arm and ball heads in a second.
- This rosette arm is CNC machined for more robustness and durability, while also equipped with pads on both accessory mounts to prevent scratches.
- Product Dimensions: 279 x 60 x 32mm
- Package Dimensions: 182 x 103 x 42mm
- Product Weight: 330g±5g
- Package Weight: 666g±5g
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone
In the Box: