Now there’s an even more versatile, more capable, more responsive version of Sony’s popular FS7.
Based on feedback from cinematographers, Sony have complemented the FS7 with the PXW-FS7II Super35 4K Digital Cinema Camera. There's
all the performance of the original, & more.
Electronic Variable ND:
- A fresh way to control exposure; Aperture adjustments affect your depth of field. Shutter speed adjustments affect the presentation of motion. But
Sony’s Electronic Variable ND maintains optimum exposure without sacrificing any other parameters. Auto ND mode achieves auto exposure with cine
lenses, rangefinder glass & third-party SLR lenses. And Auto ND empowers you to park your iris at the lens' “sweet spot,” where distortions
are lowest & resolution is highest.
Lever Lock type E-Mount:
- A robust E-Mount with a locking collar makes for more confident lens changes. To mount, simply hold the lens steady & turn the collar instead.
When the collar clicks, your lens is securely locked into place. This minimizes image shifting as you work. The Lever Lock type E-Mount also supports
heavier cine & ENG lenses without additional rigging such as lens supports. As with the FS7, the camera accepts Sony’s E-Mount lenses, along
with simple third-party adaptors for PL mount cinema lenses, SLR & DSLR glass, & even classic rangefinder lenses.
Ergonomics to work faster, with more confidence:
- The ergonomics set the FS7 apart. Now they’re even better. Put the viewfinder exactly where you want it with the robust multi-adjustable arm. Extend
Sony’s telescoping Smart Grip arm entirely without tools. Park the arm alongside the body for waist-level shooting. Then experience the Smart Grip,
body shape & balance that so many cinematographers have praised.
FS7 II also adds the following refinements:
- ITU-R BT.2020 recording is directly compatible with BT.2020 distribution
- Pop-Up LCD Monitor Hood in addition to the detachable eyepiece
- Improved eyepiece hook for more secure attachment
- Easier access to media cards for convenient removal
Discount > Multiple Day Hire:
- Discount applies if you wish to hire this camera for multiple days. Please add it to your cart by clicking the “Get a Quote” button
above. Your request will be attended to quickly.
Links & Downloads:
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions