Hire the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, it's a professional Digital Film Camera that builds on the incredible image quality of
the Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K.
The second generation URSA Mini Pro, the G2, features fully redesigned electronics & a new Super 35mm 4.6K HDR image sensor that gives you much higher
frame rate shooting. You also get built in ND filters, an interchangeable lens mount, Blackmagic RAW support, & both dual CFast & SD UHS-II
card recorders for capturing images at up to 300 frames per second! There’s even a USB-C expansion port that lets you record directly to flash drives
or SSD disks for even longer recording times! URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive number of controls intuitively positioned on the side of the
camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight & comfortable
enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, & image quality that’s far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times
And as expected from a professional camera you get built in monitoring, histograms, focus peaking, audio recording & much more.
- Effective Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Lens Mounts: EF mount included. Interchangeable with optional PL & B4 mounts.
- Lens Control: Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12-pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
- Iris Control: Iris wheel & touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris
settings on compatible lenses.Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Dynamic Range: 15 Stops
- Built in ND Filters: Clear, 2-stop, 4-stop & 6-stop
- ISO Settings: 200, 400, 800, 1600 & 3200
- Media: 2 x CFast for 4.6K RAW & ProRes recording. 2 x SD UHS-II card slots for HD & Ultra HD recording.
- Shooting Resolutions: 4608 x 2592,4608 x 1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic),
2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9), 2048 x 1080 (2K DCI), 1920 x 1080
- High Speed Frame Rates: Blackmagic RAW 8:1
- 4.6K Full - Up to 120 fps
- UHD Windowed - Up to 150 fps
- HD Windowed - Up to 300 fps
- High Speed Frame Rates: ProRes 422 HQ
- 4.6K Full - Up to 80 fps
- UHD Windowed - Up to 120 fps
- HD Windowed - Up to 240 fps
- Supported Codecs: Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 3:1, Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1, Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1, Blackmagic RAW Constant
Bitrate 12:1, Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0, Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5, Apple ProRes XQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 444 QuickTime, Apple
ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 LT QuickTime and Apple ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- Audio: 2x built-in mics for stereo recording.
- Audio Input: 2 x XLR (Mic/Line) + Tactile Adjustment Knobs
- Metadata Support: Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF, B4 & i/Technology compatible PL lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings
& slate data such as project, scene number, take & notes.
- URSA Viewfinder
- Blackmagic Design URSA Mini SSD Recorder
3 x IDX 146Wh V-Lock Batteries & Dual Channel Charger
- Blackmagic Shoulder Mount Kit
- RODE NTG-1 Top Mic
- SmallRig VCT-14 Quick Release Tripod Plate 2169
- 2 x SmallRig Extension Arm with Arri Rosette 1870
- Recording Media - SSD, SD or CFast
- Tripod of Choice
Links & Downloads:
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions