The Fujinon MK Cine Zoom Lens Series achieves high optical performance & low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range.
Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility & E/X Mount dedicated design have led to the MK Series' advanced optical performance, ultra-compact &
lightweight design, & excellent cost performance.
This set of two includes the MK18-55mm & MK50-135mm T2.9 for Super 35mm/APS-C sensors.
Please Note: The Lens mounts are interchangeable to Sony E-Mount, Canon RF Mount or Micro Third Thirds (M43).
- Outstanding optical performance & low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Covering the standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production with MK18-55mm & MK50-135mm
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, & iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations & noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift & optical axis shift while zooming” & “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, & position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Macro function
- Flange focal length adjustment function
Links & Downloads:
How does Hire work?
Our hiring process is easy! Please follow the steps below.
Step 1:Choose your hire item
Step 2:Select "Add to Hire Bag" button
Step 3:Review your hire bag
Step 4:Submit your hire bag to request a quote
Step 5:Urban Cine will get in touch to confirm
view hire terms and conditions