Atomos invented the all-in-one monitor recorder category & now redefine it with the Shogun Inferno. It is the combination of the most advanced monitor
technologies – 1500nit/10bit/HDR, the latest recording capability – 4Kp60 over Quad-SDI, along with playback & editing functionality that encourages
on set collaboration. Shogun Inferno makes mastering a high resolution, high frame rate, high dynamic range workflow available to all filmmakers.
AtomHDR image processing lets you shoot with the high brightness range of your camera’s Log profile while maintaining vibrant true-to-life colours. Conventional
monitors lack this capability, displaying the brightness detail of Log but with a washed out image that makes judging exposure difficult. Be at the
forefront of the HDR revolution by having a field monitor capable of resolving HDR in the field as you see it in Post Production & record the original
Log image direct from the sensor for HDR grading in post production.
Key Features > Record:
Key Features > Monitor:
- The Quad SDI inputs let you connect from cameras with multiple 1.5/3/6/12G SDI outputs without the need for converters.
- Record & play out pristine ProRes/DNxHR in 4K resolution & 24/25/30/50/60p frame rates.
- Apart from 4K recording, high frame rate HD from 50p to 240p can be recorded from cameras that output these high frame rates.
- Capture the RAW output from Sony FS5/FS7/FS700 & Canon C300MKII/C500 over SDI, recording to either ProRes, DNxHR or CDNG.
- Create playlists easily, either entire clips or tagged parts of clips, for playback on the unit or out to a larger screen.
- Continuous power system automatically swaps to the second battery when power is low for uninterrupted recording in the field.
Key Features > Edit:
- AtomHDR lets you shoot with the high brightness range of your camera’s Log profile & preview the final, vibrant post production HDR result.
- 10-bit monitor processing increases the number of colours from 16.7 million for standard 8-bit panels to 1.07 billion, minimizing colour banding on
- For Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) shooting ramp the brightness slider up to 1500 nit for hood-free outdoor monitoring.
- Apply a custom look to SDR footage by uploading an applying “.cube” 3D LUT’s. View in full/half mode on screen, output it to a monitor or record into
Links & Downloads:
- Record to visually lossless Apple ProRes or AVID DNxHD as an edit friendly, visually lossless industry benchmark independent of the camera brand used.
- Take PQ out into larger HDR compatible larger screens or feed HDR from your NLE into the PQ input for HDR grading using your Atomos product.